Did you know that every birthday the universe gifts you a new astrological chart that allows you to discover where your life is headed for the next twelve months? All you have to do is decode your Solar Return Chart to take control of events and, in this book, Sara Shipman tells you how. If you’ve always wanted to know more about solar returns and learn to use one of the best predictive astrology techniques, this book is a ‘must read’ for you.
What will this book teach you about Solar Returns?
- The book sets out what a solar return forecast is, how it works and why it’s different from your natal chart.
- It explains how solar returns work in cycles.
- It explains the timing of your solar return forecasts.
- You will learn how important it is to work out your overall direction for the year by analysing your hemispheres, quadrants and the solar return ascendant.
- You will understand how each planet’s energies are expressed in your solar return chart.
- You will learn how to assess any retrograde planets in your solar return chart.
- You will learn how the major aspects function in your solar return chart.
- When you have read this book? You will know how to work out the types of events and themes that are likely to dominate your life during the solar return year.
- The ‘keywords’ for each planet, house and sign will make it easy for you to begin putting your own interpretations together.
Solar Returns are one of the best tools of predictive astrology and, like all the best tools, it’s simple to use. Sara Shipman introduces you to solar return chart interpretation using a ‘keywords’ approach to analysing the planets, signs and houses in your solar return chart, and sets out what they foretell for the year ahead. This book provides you with the resources to begin making your own solar return interpretations. Purchase this astrology book and unlock the secrets of your solar return chart today.
Extent: 168 pages.
File size: 6.64MB
Please note: this ebook is delivered in .pdf format, via a link contained in your purchase confirmation email. All .pdf format ebooks are watermarked for security protection and cannot be re-printed. The file links expire 7 days from the time of purchase. Books may be downloaded a maximum of three times before the download link expires.